Monday, November 10, 2008

Damn it

I just beat Fallout 3, and I don't think I've ever played a game that had such a large contrast between the ending, and the quality of the game before that. The ending was bad, let's just leave it at that... but EVERYTHING else about the game was great to awesome! Frustrating that it couldn't end on a more enjoyable note. Irregardless, definitely worth a purchase from any sort of RPG fan - and even those who like shooters and want to dabble in the RPG arts would probably appreciate this game.

Now I've decided it is time for me to finish Fable 2, I just got back into the game today, and I think I am about 65% of the way through. Still have a lot more games I want to get my hands on after this though - and the call of WoW is ever so enticing, it's like a heartbeat that gets louder as the date looms closer. Doesn't freaking help that I am working the midnight launch and will be surrounded by nerds professing their love for epic loot. How I want to be one of them again.

P.S. One good thing about having no money, you don't rush through the games you own, and you sometimes go back and play the gems for ole time's sake.

No comments: