Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ugggh.... WHY FALLOUT 3, WHY!

Bah, I told myself I would beat Fable II before I started Fallout 3, but noooooooo - it had to come out a week later. I can't beat all of Fable II in a week! Now look at me, I'm 30 hours into Fallout 3, loving it, and also pining to finish Fable II, but I just don't have the time/will power to tear myself away from F3 to touch Fable.

This is stupid, stupid games coming out a week away from stupid each other. I'm going to try my best to get Fallout 3 AND Fable 2 done before I get into any more games, which is a pretty good possibility cause I am broke (finally having no money does some good) - so I refuse to pile up too large of a backlog... I already have half of Lost Odyssey and Infinite Undiscovery to finish - well one thing I can say is the Fable/Fallout one two punch absolutely and utterly destroys Infinite Lost Odyssey, and I am a huge irrational JRPG lover.

More news to come.

No comments: